Friday, September 25, 2009

Happy Birthday Jen!

Jen turns 30 today, so to celebrate, I'm going to post 30 of my favorite things about Jen (the full list is much longer):

  1. wonderful Faith in God

  2. a smile that lights up the room

  3. fun to talk to

  4. natural born mother

  5. really hard worker

  6. very creative and clever

  7. very good cook

  8. loves to travel and plan trips

  9. keeps me organized (quite a challenge)

  10. tech savvy

  11. beautiful hair

  12. such a sweet heart - very caring

  13. knows how to cheer me up when I'm down

  14. loves babies and cute animals

  15. also loves sharks!

  16. supports my sports obsession

  17. encourages me in my career

  18. very thoughtful

  19. strong emphasis on family & friends

  20. pretty eyes

  21. loves "just hanging out" together

  22. not afraid to "get involved" at church

  23. lots of good friends that love her

  24. does a ton of research about parenting

  25. spontaneously sings

  26. cuts coupons and saves money

  27. loves good food

  28. wonderful sense of humor

  29. loves me for who I am

  30. Forever young (30 is just a number)


Happy Birthday Jen!  I love you.

6 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday, Jennifer! The 30 years have gone by quickly. I am thankful to have you and Liane as my daughters.

    Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Jen!! Hope that your day is everything you could dream of and more. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Jeff. That was very sweet!

    Thanks to everyone for the birthday wishes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday! You are a blessing to all of us! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy belated Birthday Jen! Your husband sure is sweet.

    I love the picture at the top of your blog.

    ReplyDelete