This past week I have really started to see Kira's sense of humor come out. She would always laugh at me when I made silly faces and sounds, but now she is really starting to find humor in the world all around her. A good example is of her listening to her favorite book (currently). It's a counting book I found in the dollar bin at Target with big, clear pictures and for some reason, she thinks it is hilarious! Her favorite page is the page with the duck on it. She loves any and all ducks! Too bad we went to Lake Accotink today to feed the ducks, only to find out that it isn't allowed.
Here is our little giggler in action:
so cute!! we should all try to go to burke lake park soon! I think you can feed the ducks there=) and the weather is getting to be gorgeous!
ReplyDelete