This afternoon we headed to the mall to see Santa. I didn't expect to get a very good picture since Kira was in an unusually grumpy mood and crying as we approached the Santa display. We decided to feed her some food first (always a welcome thing for Kira) and that did make her mood improve slightly. I took her in to see Santa and she was a bit unsure. I didn't think she would sit alone with him so I held her and they cropped me out of the picture. Below is a picture of Kira last year and this year with the same Santa. It's amazing to see how much she has grown!
[caption id="attachment_1272" align="aligncenter" width="211" caption="1 Month Old"]

[/caption]
[caption id="attachment_1273" align="aligncenter" width="218" caption="13 Months Old"]

[/caption]
Santa gave Kira a lollipop and while I didn't let her eat it, she had fun carrying it around with her! Here are some pictures I took of her after her visit with Santa:



Even though Kira wasn't too impressed with Santa, she did squeal with delight as she ran around looking at all the decorations! Thanks for inviting us to go along for the memories....
ReplyDeleteLove,
Grandma and Grandpa
adorable pics!! so so cute!!
ReplyDelete