Today I was supposed to have my ultrasound that would tell us if we are having a boy or a girl. I got a phone call this morning letting me know that my appointment was canceled because the sonographer was sick. This was a huge disappointment for us, but at least they were able to reschedule us for this coming Thursday.
My afternoon wasn't much better, as I had to tutor, run errands, and get blood drawn.
Thankfully, I was able to have a good evening to make up for the rest of the day. My parents watched Kira so Jeff and I could have a date night! It seemed weird to do it on a Monday, but we have been so busy that we had to try and do it while we had time. We had dinner at Firehouse Subs and went to the movies to watch Inception. The best part (for me) was that we only spent $2 on the whole date! There are few things in life that make me more excited than a really good deal and freebies!
awwww, bummer! but yay for Thursday! and so glad you guys got to go out for a date night! We keep hearing people talk about Inception! (and you know I LOVE great deals too :))
ReplyDeleteWasn't Inception good?!
ReplyDelete