Our local movie theater shows free kid movies during the summer so I decided to take Kira to one and invite some of our friends. This was Kira's first time watching a full length movie and her first time in a movie theater. We saw
Horton Hears a Who. She did really well and was able to pay attention the whole time! She sat in my lap most of the time and was so into the movie that I only had to bribe her with 8 goldfish and a couple of cheerios. I don't think we'll be taking her to a lot of movies for a while yet, but you can't go wrong with a free movie!
[caption id="attachment_1791" align="aligncenter" width="224" caption="Watching the Ads on the "TV""]

[/caption]
[caption id="attachment_1792" align="aligncenter" width="300" caption="Ready for the movie to start!"]

[/caption]
[caption id="attachment_1793" align="aligncenter" width="300" caption="Musical Chairs"]

[/caption]
No comments:
Post a Comment