We had our ultrasound appointment today and everything looks great! Our baby boy was moving a lot, but didn't want to move into a position that let them see a good view of the spine. After 90 minutes of trying to get him to switch positions, we gave up and we'll have to try again in 3 weeks.
I am a little sad that I won't have another girl that can wear all of Kira's cute clothes, but it gives me the excuse to shop some more! My mom and I headed right to Gymboree after my appointment and went on a little shopping spree for the little guy! Of course, Kira got something too. :)
Tomorrow we are headed to Playa del Carmen (Mexico) for a vacation with my family. Packed in our stuff is a huge list of baby names to start looking through. When we get back from vacation, I am sure I will kick into high gear getting a blue nursery ready and sorting through all of the baby stuff to see just how much pink stuff we'll need to replace!
Congratulations! Boys are fun (and easier from my limited experience)!
ReplyDeleteYay Kira, love the picture and the way you shared the news, too cute! Don't be too upset about not seeing the cute girl clothes again because the stuff they have out for boys now is precious! Congratulations!
ReplyDeleteahhhhh, Congratulations! Boys are so much fun and sweet, and full of energy, but very sweet! :)
ReplyDeletecongratulations! boys are SO FUN!! :)
ReplyDelete