I like it, I think we should leave it that way!
opps I mean came off easily.
I hope that came over easily. Isn't it a rite of passage to color on something that isn't paper?
I'd take coloring on the fridge any day over coloring on the walls! Nice work, Kira!
it wiped off like a dry erase board - I say encourage it
Is our refrigerator safe? It is black and doesn't look like paper! Kira, so glad you like coloring. Your mommy did too! -- In coloring books!Grandma
I like it, I think we should leave it that way!
ReplyDeleteopps I mean came off easily.
ReplyDeleteI hope that came over easily. Isn't it a rite of passage to color on something that isn't paper?
ReplyDeleteI'd take coloring on the fridge any day over coloring on the walls! Nice work, Kira!
ReplyDeleteit wiped off like a dry erase board - I say encourage it
ReplyDeleteIs our refrigerator safe? It is black and doesn't look like paper! Kira, so glad you like coloring. Your mommy did too! -- In coloring books!
ReplyDeleteGrandma