Friday, October 1, 2010

Pretzels

Today we invited Baby Elliot and his mom over to play and make soft pretzels.  Kira was a bit impatient through the whole pretzel process but did enjoy the step where she got to "paint" the pretzels with the egg white coating and of course, the last step...eating them!  Baby Elliot  watched the action and then when we were done, Kira got to entertain him with all of her old baby toys.  The pretzels turned out pretty good but I think I need to add more toppings to them next time to add more flavor - especially the ones with cinnamon sugar!

[caption id="attachment_1873" align="aligncenter" width="200" caption="Waiting for our Guests"][/caption]

[caption id="attachment_1874" align="aligncenter" width="200" caption="Pouting"][/caption]

[caption id="attachment_1875" align="aligncenter" width="300" caption=""Painting""][/caption]

[caption id="attachment_1876" align="aligncenter" width="200" caption="Can I eat one?"][/caption]

[caption id="attachment_1877" align="aligncenter" width="300" caption=" Cute Little Giggles!"][/caption]

[caption id="attachment_1878" align="aligncenter" width="300" caption="Playtime"][/caption]

2 comments:

  1. I love that I am now "Elliot's mom." Haha! We had a lot of fun :) Thanks!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh and the pretzels were yummy!!

    ReplyDelete