It appears that the worst is now behind us as both Logan and I are doing much better now. Logan had his follow up appointment yesterday after 48 hours on formula and the blood test showed that the jaundice is finally on the way out of his body. He still looks like he has a suntan, but his skin color and the whites of his eyes are looking better each day.
My face is continuing to show significant signs of improvement each day and I am optimistic that I will have full use of my facial muscles in another week. My eye is back to normal and I don't need to use an eye patch anymore. I can smile with both sides of my mouth but it still looks funny. It will be great when I get my smile back so we can take some family pictures!
Oh, that is good news! I've been praying for you guys!
ReplyDeleteWhat a huge relief on all counts! :)
ReplyDelete