Monday, February 28, 2011

Long Like Daddy

Logan had his 2 month appointment last week and the doctor said he is doing great!  He is 24 and 3/4 inches long (96%ile) and weighs 12 pounds, 4.8 ounces (66%ile).  He is still having some digestive issues but he is being treated for them and they don't seem to be bothering him too much.  When I was first organizing his dresser back in December I thought he had a ridiculous amount of burp cloths and bibs, but we are using every one of them and often run out every few days!

He slept through the night the past two nights (7 hour stretches) so we are really hoping that he will continue to do that and sleep even longer!  Now I need to start putting him in his crib for naps.  His favorite place to take a snooze during the day is his car seat.  It's weird how different kids like different things.  Kira loved her swing but Logan has probably only been it (happily) a few times.

The Emerging Faces of Logan





3 comments:

  1. I love it, I think he's going to have a very expressive face and a nice smile

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think Jeff has a mini-me. What do you think? Great pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never seen so many expressions on a baby that age --priceless! I think you should sign him up for that baby stock trader ad:))

    ReplyDelete