He has been creeping for a couple of weeks now and yesterday started to do what I would call crawling. He's slow and looks pathetic when he does it, but he gets where he wants to (a few feet away). He can also do a controlled fall on to all fours from a sitting position. Logan can also stand holding on to something for about 10-20 seconds. We've been working on baby proofing the house, but still have some more to do. It's a lot more work when your baby has an older sibling with little toys! I think we might have to take all of Kira's little toys away for a while because she doesn't really understand not to leave them by Logan.
Monday, July 25, 2011
7 Months Old!
Logan turned 7 months old on Friday. He decided to celebrate this occasion last week by getting his first cold. Thankfully, it was just a minor cold and no one else got sick. Logan has also finally made the adjustment to using a sleep sack. He loved being swaddled so this was yet another rough transition. Jeff was so wonderful to take on this challenge and train him since I am a light sleeper, hate to hear my kids cry, and get really grumpy when I don't sleep.
He has been creeping for a couple of weeks now and yesterday started to do what I would call crawling. He's slow and looks pathetic when he does it, but he gets where he wants to (a few feet away). He can also do a controlled fall on to all fours from a sitting position. Logan can also stand holding on to something for about 10-20 seconds. We've been working on baby proofing the house, but still have some more to do. It's a lot more work when your baby has an older sibling with little toys! I think we might have to take all of Kira's little toys away for a while because she doesn't really understand not to leave them by Logan.


He has been creeping for a couple of weeks now and yesterday started to do what I would call crawling. He's slow and looks pathetic when he does it, but he gets where he wants to (a few feet away). He can also do a controlled fall on to all fours from a sitting position. Logan can also stand holding on to something for about 10-20 seconds. We've been working on baby proofing the house, but still have some more to do. It's a lot more work when your baby has an older sibling with little toys! I think we might have to take all of Kira's little toys away for a while because she doesn't really understand not to leave them by Logan.
Labels:
Clarks
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
So what did you do with the other day ??
ReplyDeleteLogan is such a busy little boy now that you really have to watch him! I am glad that he still likes to cuddle with his Grandma!
ReplyDelete