I've been confused about what day it is all day today. It just feels like a Monday but then I can't believe it is only Tuesday. I think having my parents in town is messing with my internal clock. I guess it doesn't help that being around one's parents tends to make you feel like you are in high school all over again. Of course it is my house now, so I can always send them to THEIR room if they act up.
Of course there's no need for that. They've been great guests and I'm happy to have them.
Next weekend I might see about doing some more Spring cleaning and a few projects around the house I've put off until after the parents' visit.
Oh and by the way, Go Celtics!!! (Next game is tomorrow - somehow I don't forget those dates. Funny how that works.)
No comments:
Post a Comment