Monday, July 28, 2008

Birthday Week

Here's a shout-out to two special people in my life that are celebrating birthdays this week!

My sister, Liane, and good friend, Alexis.  I'm going to meet my sister for lunch in Georgetown today but sadly, I won't be able to celebrate with Alexis in person since she moved to Syracuse.  Happy birthday to both of you!

[gallery]

4 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Liane and Alexis!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jen, that was very sweet of you! Hope all is well and I am looking forward to seeing you again soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jen, how is "being good" going? i totally fell off the bandwagon last night.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Joelle - I've been doing pretty good, except for one relapse where I couldn't stop eating some party mix out of a bag. Tonight is my reward night - chicken fingers, french fries, and ice cream at the nationals game!

    ReplyDelete