I sure could use another vacation at this point, but I don't think that will happen. I guess I'll just have to settle on reflecting back on the most relaxing part of my vacation in Cabo San Lucas.
Immediately to the right of our resort there was a sister resort that we had full privileges at. Each day after a lazy breakfast we would get in a van and make the 2 minute trip over to the Pueblo Bonito Pacifica Resort & Spa for even more peace and tranquility. This resort is smaller, spa-based, and does not allow children under 18. We spent many wonderful hours relaxing by what we quickly referred to as, "The Zen Pool." It was wonderful having food and towels brought to us when we wanted them and listening to the soothing music they played. I won't bother describing the resort as I think the pictures say it all!
[caption id="attachment_1610" align="aligncenter" width="300" caption="Lobby of Pacifica"]
[caption id="attachment_1611" align="aligncenter" width="225" caption="Outside the Entrance"]
[caption id="attachment_1612" align="aligncenter" width="300" caption="The Pacifica - Desert Themed"]
[caption id="attachment_1613" align="aligncenter" width="300" caption="Water Aerobics Pool"]
[caption id="attachment_1615" align="aligncenter" width="300" caption="Where we Relaxed"]
[caption id="attachment_1617" align="aligncenter" width="300" caption="My Lap Pool"]
[caption id="attachment_1616" align="aligncenter" width="300" caption="Cabana on the Beach"]
[caption id="attachment_1618" align="aligncenter" width="300" caption="Sweat Lodge"]
[caption id="attachment_1620" align="aligncenter" width="300" caption="3 Types of Sunscreen...the sun was intense!"]
So, umm, why did you come home? Looks pretty fantastic. Hope you avoided the sweat lodge! Come to think of it, why would you need one in Cabo San Lucas???
ReplyDeleteBeautiful pics, I feel relaxed just seeing them. Thanks for sharing such great pics. I am so glad you were able to get away and refuel.
ReplyDeleteI want to go!!!! I'm so glad you had a good vacation on your own!
ReplyDelete