I am so happy that Kira still LOVES the water. I wasn't expecting her to learn much at this young age, but I was happy to see her quickly gain confidence with things like blowing bubbles and jumping in without holding on to my hands. She lets me dunk her under the water but I get carried away and do it too much and then she doesn't want to do it anymore because of swallowing so much water.
Some of her favorite activities in the lessons were swimming to the ping pong ball, using a noodle, and jumping in. Most of the time I went in the water with her, but Jeff took her a couple of times when I couldn't.
KIra had such a great time. Not a week went by when she would ask, "Can you come watch me grandma?" She is going to be a swimmer like her mom and sister!
ReplyDeleteKira has a sister? That's news to me...
ReplyDeleteThanks to Grandma for coming so I could spend a few minutes in the hot tub after the class was over!